About the UK Charity Zetetick Housing
The Charity was formed as a result of a shortage of organisations that were flexible or willing to support people with a learning disability who wish to find a tenancy home under the Supported Living model of care.
Zetetick Housing Ltd was incorporated (Company House Registration No: 6082488) on the 5th February 2007 and achieved registered charitable status (Charities Commission Registration No: 1118922) on 24th April 2007.
Our Charity objective is...
The objects of the Charity are the relief of financial hardship among disadvantaged people by providing services to, in particular but not exclusively, disabled people living and working in London Boroughs and Southeast Counties, including through:
- the provision of supported Social Housing that enables disadvantaged people to live within the community;
- enabling them to financially meet housing costs;
- enabling fair access to private rental housing provision;
- access to interest free loans to fund housing deposits and home set-up costs;
- the provision of additional housing management services;
all of which they could not otherwise afford thorough lack of means.
Current Trustees/Directors for Zetetick Housing are...
- Gary M Scott - Chairman/Chief Executive Officer
- Leonard Stevens - Secretary/Trustee
- Stuart Cakebread - Trustee
More about our Trustees...
Meaning of Zetetick
Seeking; proceeding by inquiry and a Seeker – a name adopted by some of the Pyrrhonists