About the UK Charity Zetetick Housing
The Charity was formed as a result of a shortage of organisations that were flexible or willing to support people with a learning disability who wish to find a tenancy home under the Supported Living model of care.
Zetetick Housing Ltd was incorporated (Company House Registration No: 6082488) on the 5th February 2007 and achieved registered charitable status (Charities Commission Registration No: 1118922) on 24th April 2007.
Our Charity objective is:
- To source suitable housing for disadvantaged Tenants and to enable them to live within the community.
- To enable Tenants to financially meet market rent rates and increase fair access to private housing provision.
- To provide disadvantaged Tenants moving into supported living access to interest free loans to fund housing deposits, advance rental charges and/or home set-up costs.
Current Trustees/Directors for Zetetick Housing are:
- Gary M Scott - Chairman/Chief Executive Officer
- Leonard Stevens - Secretary/Trustee
- Denise Doggett - Trustee
- Tim Crook - Trustee
- Stuart Cakebread - Trustee
Meaning of Zetetick
Seeking; proceeding by inquiry and a Seeker – a name adopted by some of the Pyrrhonists